Monitoring the fuel level in a fleet of vehicles using GPS tracking devices can provide accurate information regarding fuel consumption, dispense and purchases, whilst also notifying you of potential thefts with real-time alerts. This can lead to a reduction in operating costs and an increase in the fleet’s efficiency.
Fuel Usage Monitoring – Track and monitor fuel level consumption in your fleet of vehicles.
Reporting and Alerts – Track and monitor fuel levels and receive instant notifications if a tank has been drained.
Fuel Theft Monitoring – Understand where, when and how much fuel was drained from the vehicle.
G120 FOR FLEET MANAGEMENT & FUEL MONITORING
The G120 is an advanced 2G or 4G Cat-M1/NB-IoT GPS used for tracking vehicles, fleets, driver behaviour monitoring, driver ID, ignition and fuel monitoring, and more.
Features GPS/GLONASS and Bluetooth 5.0 modules and a variety of customisable inputs and outputs for sensor monitoring applications such as fuel monitoring.
BLUETOOTH FOR FUEL MONITORING
The G120 also serves as a Bluetooth gateway – enabling local communication with other tagged assets for affordable and efficient asset management and sensor monitoring applications.
A wireless fuel level sensor can be integrated with the G120 to provide data on remaining fuel volumes, fuel tank fill-up and drainage volumes.
REPORTING AND ALERTS IN FUEL MONITORING
The G120 reports a collection of information about the tag (eg. the fuel tank level of a vehicle) and sends it to Telematics Guru or a third-party tracking platform, where you can receive instant notifications.
Already have tracking software or an ERP? Our devices also integrate with existing platforms.
- Advanced 2G / 4G Hardwired Rugged GPS Tracker
- Bluetooth® 5.0 Gateway
- Can be connected to Iridium module for out-of-coverage tracking
- Used for tracking vehicles, fleets, driver behaviour monitoring and driver ID and ideal for remote environments without cellular coverage
- Easy install
- Features a variety of customisable inputs and outputs
- Internal backup battery if external power is disconnected
- 2G / 4G Battery Powered GPS Tracker
- Bluetooth 5.0 Gateway
- Used for tracking non-powered assets such as trailers, containers, and non-powered equipment
- Powered by 2 D Cell A LTC Batteries
- Up to 10 years battery life at once daily updates
- 5 year battery life at once hourly updates
- Rugged and waterproof IP67 Housing
- Multiple fastening options for easy installation
- Built-in Coulomb Counter for Battery Life Predictions